Emerging Digital Skills: What CHROs Need to Know
Accelerate digitalization by reskilling for emerging digital skill needs
Seven out of 10 board directors have told TalentNeuron that the pandemic has forced them to accelerate their digital business initiatives, regardless of industry.
The ability of an organization to quickly adapt depends on having employees with the right mix of skills and the ability to learn new ones. HR leaders need to identify how skill needs are evolving and develop strategies to address skill gaps.
Download this article to accelerate HR’s role in digitalization and learn:
- The 19 emerging digital skills and their hiring difficulty
- How demand for emerging digital skills is influencing talent strategy outside the tech sector
- Strategies HR can use to fill critical skill gaps in a tight labor market
TalentNeuron covers 90% of the global GDP, enabling you to formulate a comprehensive location strategy that’s not just about real estate costs. Discover optimal talent hubs and hidden talent pools by comparing and ranking target locations based on various talent, cost and macroeconomic criteria to:
- Expand your global footprint for future investment and business goals in a hybrid world.
- Consolidate your location portfolio to offset significant talent, financial and geopolitical risks.
- Identify diverse sources of talent as the opportunity to acquire talent beyond hub locations becomes a more permanent part of long-term workforce planning strategies.
- Understand the location strategy and remote work profiles your traditional and nontraditional competitors are targeting.