The Unbounded Workforce
Workforce trends and 5 new talent strategy rules to know
COVID-19 has changed the playing field, giving rise to new workforce trends, implications and rules. To effectively navigate these paradigm shifts of the new unbounded workforce, HR leaders need to embrace real-time talent analytics and rethink their plan, build and buy decisions.
Download the eBook to learn more about how to:
- Use labor market data to turbocharge your talent strategy
- Shape compensation strategy with labor market analytics
- Strengthen your workforce decisions with labor market intelligence
- Enhance your digital transformation with talent insights
- Develop dynamic workforce plans
Equipped with guidance on workforce trends, and labor market analytics powered by TalentNeuron, your HR function will be able to:
- Identify cost-saving opportunities presented by remote workers, contingent workers and a blended workforce
- Shift from role-based to skills-based planning to improve workforce planning initiatives, expand talent pools and address talent needs
- Build a workforce that is equipped to address future needs and support digital transformation
TalentNeuron™ research covers 90% of the global GDP, enabling you to formulate a comprehensive location strategy that’s not just about real estate costs. Discover optimal talent hubs and hidden talent pools by comparing and ranking target locations based on various talent, cost and macroeconomic criteria to:
- Expand your global footprint for future investment and business goals in a hybrid world.
- Consolidate your location portfolio to offset significant talent, financial and geopolitical risks.
- Identify diverse sources of talent as the opportunity to acquire talent beyond hub locations becomes a more permanent part of long-term workforce planning strategies.
- Understand the location strategy and remote work profiles your traditional and nontraditional competitors are targeting.