Unlock Effective Diversity Hiring With Location Data
Rethink your diversity hiring strategy using real-time location and diversity analytics.
The shift to remote work post-COVID has given HR leaders the opportunity to seek alternative locations that are typically not on their radar for sourcing diverse talent. To effectively target the right hubs, HR should leverage labor market analytics to guide decisions.
Labor market data can improve diversity hiring initiatives by:
- Expanding talent pools in hubs outside your radar
- Improving understanding of diversity hiring among business partners
- Refining the overall location strategy for your organization
This TalentNeuron™ report details top and alternative locations by supply and demand for information security analysts, data scientists and financial analysts in the U.S.
Download the report to:
- Analyze real-world data for three popular technical and nontechnical profiles across the U.S.
- Develop a better understanding of how location data on specific roles can guide your diversity hiring strategy.
- Raise awareness among business stakeholders of the availability of diverse talent segments in nonobvious alternative locations using analytics.
TalentNeuron™ research covers 90% of the global GDP, enabling you to formulate a comprehensive location strategy that’s not just about real estate costs. Discover optimal talent hubs and hidden talent pools by comparing and ranking target locations based on various talent, cost and macroeconomic criteria to:
- Expand your global footprint for future investment and business goals in a hybrid world.
- Consolidate your location portfolio to offset significant talent, financial and geopolitical risks.
- Identify diverse sources of talent as the opportunity to acquire talent beyond hub locations becomes a more permanent part of long-term workforce planning strategies.
- Understand the location strategy and remote work profiles your traditional and nontraditional competitors are targeting.