Make Build vs. Buy Digital Talent Decisions Using Big Data and AI
Originally aired Feb 29, 2024
The accelerated pace of technology advancement has dramatically shortened the shelf-life of skills. Where once expertise lasted decades, today’s skills decay in years as digital transformation rapidly morphs business needs.
This forces HR to continually realign talent capabilities with shifting priorities. Success requires identifying emerging skill demands, evaluating current talent, and deciding whether to build, buy or borrow to address gaps.
In this webinar, TalentNeuron’s Clare Moncrieff (Senior Director, Strategic Consulting) and Emeka Chukwulobelu (Specialist, Strategic Consulting) will demonstrate how talent intelligence enables this workforce agility. See how leading HR teams use hiring data and skill profiling to benchmark talent against competitors, forecast future needs, and make informed build vs buy decisions.
Gain insights on how to:
- Identify changing skills needs outside of your organization with digital skills hiring trends
- Prioritize skills building within your organization based on factors like demand growth and demand volume
- Leverage skills adjacencies to invest in your own talent and build digital skills in-house
Senior Director, Strategic Consulting
Specialist, Strategic Consulting
TalentNeuron™ research covers 90% of the global GDP, enabling you to formulate a comprehensive location strategy that’s not just about real estate costs. Discover optimal talent hubs and hidden talent pools by comparing and ranking target locations based on various talent, cost and macroeconomic criteria to:
- Expand your global footprint for future investment and business goals in a hybrid world.
- Consolidate your location portfolio to offset significant talent, financial and geopolitical risks.
- Identify diverse sources of talent as the opportunity to acquire talent beyond hub locations becomes a more permanent part of long-term workforce planning strategies.
- Understand the location strategy and remote work profiles your traditional and nontraditional competitors are targeting.