Disruption-Proof Your Talent Strategy with Labor Market Data
4 workforce planning scenarios & key actions for HR leaders
HR leaders must navigate evolving and challenging business outlooks while facing a competitive talent marketplace. Learn how to use labor market data to plan for 4 key workforce scenarios, and access recommended actions based on your organization’s talent need and performance outlook.
Learn how to use labor market data to:
- Evaluate costs and risks for different employment models to meet talent needs
- Conduct skills-based workforce planning to inform build-buy decisions
- Evaluate competitive strengths to attract and retain critical talent
TalentNeuron covers 90% of the global GDP, enabling you to formulate a comprehensive location strategy that’s not just about real estate costs. Discover optimal talent hubs and hidden talent pools by comparing and ranking target locations based on various talent, cost and macroeconomic criteria to:
- Expand your global footprint for future investment and business goals in a hybrid world.
- Consolidate your location portfolio to offset significant talent, financial and geopolitical risks.
- Identify diverse sources of talent as the opportunity to acquire talent beyond hub locations becomes a more permanent part of long-term workforce planning strategies.
- Understand the location strategy and remote work profiles your traditional and nontraditional competitors are targeting.