Five Ways to Leverage Talent Data to Acquire Digital Skills
Optimize build-buy talent decisions with labor market data.
As organizations navigate persistent inflation and supply chain constraints, it’s clear that the path to growth in 2023 and beyond requires bold bets on digitalization initiatives.
But acquiring the digital skills that enable growth is no easy feat — HR leaders face an expensive and competitive talent marketplace, as well as pressure from the business to control costs.
To accelerate growth in the face of uncertainty, HR leaders must adopt a data-driven approach to build-buy talent decisions. Learn how labor market data can help your organization:
- Identify digital skills gaps and upcoming needs.
- Leverage skills adjacencies to accelerate skills building.
- Widen talent pools through skills-based recruitment strategies.
- Adopt a talent-first location strategy.
TalentNeuron covers 90% of the global GDP, enabling you to formulate a comprehensive location strategy that’s not just about real estate costs. Discover optimal talent hubs and hidden talent pools by comparing and ranking target locations based on various talent, cost and macroeconomic criteria to:
- Expand your global footprint for future investment and business goals in a hybrid world.
- Consolidate your location portfolio to offset significant talent, financial and geopolitical risks.
- Identify diverse sources of talent as the opportunity to acquire talent beyond hub locations becomes a more permanent part of long-term workforce planning strategies.
- Understand the location strategy and remote work profiles your traditional and nontraditional competitors are targeting.