Most Competitive Job Roles in the U.S. Market
Inform your talent recruiting strategy with essential location, salary and skills data
Download the Latest Research
Underpin your talent recruiting strategy with data.
In 2020, 27% of S&P 100 job postings were for just 27 job roles within five functions, highlighting high demand for a handful of roles.
Download this TalentNeuron report for the latest insights to inform your talent recruiting strategy in the face of fierce completion:
• The top 5 hard skills for in-demand roles in essential functions like marketing, IT and finance
• Locations with the largest talent pools for competitive roles plus median salary data
TalentNeuron™ research covers 90% of the global GDP, enabling you to formulate a comprehensive location strategy that’s not just about real estate costs. Discover optimal talent hubs and hidden talent pools by comparing and ranking target locations based on various talent, cost and macroeconomic criteria to:
- Expand your global footprint for future investment and business goals in a hybrid world.
- Consolidate your location portfolio to offset significant talent, financial and geopolitical risks.
- Identify diverse sources of talent as the opportunity to acquire talent beyond hub locations becomes a more permanent part of long-term workforce planning strategies.
- Understand the location strategy and remote work profiles your traditional and nontraditional competitors are targeting.