Webinar - Decoding HR Trends to Build a Future Ready Workforce in 2024
December 07, 2023 - 11 am EST
As we step into the new year, the labor market is poised for significant changes, presenting both challenges and opportunities for businesses. Our experts will decode these trends, offering a comprehensive view of the evolving job market, including the impact of automation, skills and competencies, Generative AI, attraction & retention and more.
Discover how to adapt to these shifts, harness the power of data-driven talent intelligence, and equip your organization to not only navigate the impending challenges, but also thrive in this new era.
Join this complimentary webinar, where we delve into the dynamic landscape of HR trends and talent intelligence, providing you with the insights and strategies needed to build a future-ready workforce in 2024
Gain insights on how to:
- Identify current and projected trends in the talent marketplace for 2024
- Explore the evolving skill and competency requirements in the job market and how to align your workforce accordingly.
- Collect, analyze, and harness the power of data-driven insights to make informed HR decisions
TalentNeuron™ research covers 90% of the global GDP, enabling you to formulate a comprehensive location strategy that’s not just about real estate costs. Discover optimal talent hubs and hidden talent pools by comparing and ranking target locations based on various talent, cost and macroeconomic criteria to:
- Expand your global footprint for future investment and business goals in a hybrid world.
- Consolidate your location portfolio to offset significant talent, financial and geopolitical risks.
- Identify diverse sources of talent as the opportunity to acquire talent beyond hub locations becomes a more permanent part of long-term workforce planning strategies.
- Understand the location strategy and remote work profiles your traditional and nontraditional competitors are targeting.