Unlocking Competitive Advantage: How Location Flexibility Can Help Attract And Retain Mission-Critical Talent
As companies push for employees to return to the office, workers increasingly demand location flexibility. Labor market conditions in 2024 will determine how this battle plays out. However many forward-thinking organizations have embraced flexibility as core to their value proposition, and key to attracting and retaining top talent.
In this webinar, TalentNeuron’s Lynne Mayers (Vice President, Advisory) and Miguel Marin (Principle, Advisory) will examine trends in remote and hybrid offerings across functions and regions and highlight key talent segments where it has become the norm. We will also highlight organizations embracing flexibility and discuss how to build the business case for greater flexibility to enhance your EVP.
Gain insights on how to:
- Align organizational strategies with employees’ desires for remote or hybrid work can foster talent retention and attraction
- Identify functional and regional trends where remote or hybrid work models have gained traction
- Build a compelling business case around flexibility to enhance your Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
TalentNeuron™ research covers 90% of the global GDP, enabling you to formulate a comprehensive location strategy that’s not just about real estate costs. Discover optimal talent hubs and hidden talent pools by comparing and ranking target locations based on various talent, cost and macroeconomic criteria to:
- Expand your global footprint for future investment and business goals in a hybrid world.
- Consolidate your location portfolio to offset significant talent, financial and geopolitical risks.
- Identify diverse sources of talent as the opportunity to acquire talent beyond hub locations becomes a more permanent part of long-term workforce planning strategies.
- Understand the location strategy and remote work profiles your traditional and nontraditional competitors are targeting.