Mind the Blindspot: Why Your Workforce Strategy Needs External Data
On Demand Webinar
In the world of data-based business decisions, blind spots arise from operating with an incomplete set of data and/or the ways we utilize data and decision frameworks.
In order to enable CEO-level talent decisions, external talent data is required to augment internal talent data. Bringing external talent data to bear solves for six types of common blind spots, helping companies avoid potentially dangerous business decisions.
Join this complimentary webinar to uncover the 6 common blind spots that can undermine your talent strategy and learn how to mitigate them to drive critical talent decisions in your organization.
Gain insights on how to:
- Identify the 6 blind spots that plague talent decisions and how they can impact your organization’s future
- Discover why your internal data, while valuable, is only a piece of the puzzle; you need external talent intelligence to make informed decisions
- Move beyond HR silos to business led data organizing principles and integrate external talent data seamlessly into your decision-making processes
TalentNeuron™ research covers 90% of the global GDP, enabling you to formulate a comprehensive location strategy that’s not just about real estate costs. Discover optimal talent hubs and hidden talent pools by comparing and ranking target locations based on various talent, cost and macroeconomic criteria to:
- Expand your global footprint for future investment and business goals in a hybrid world.
- Consolidate your location portfolio to offset significant talent, financial and geopolitical risks.
- Identify diverse sources of talent as the opportunity to acquire talent beyond hub locations becomes a more permanent part of long-term workforce planning strategies.
- Understand the location strategy and remote work profiles your traditional and nontraditional competitors are targeting.